Objective: As per the AICTE, New Delhi / MHRD, New Delhi, Govt. of India / Commissioner of SC/ST development board of Govt. of Odisha which reads “As per the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) act, 1989, No. 33 OF 1989, dated 11.09.1989” a committee has been set up in EATM to safe guard the betterment and welfare of the SC and ST staff and students.
||Prof. Binaya Ku. Malika
||Prof. Sasanka Se. Dalei
||Prof. Jagannath Mallick
||Prof. Pritam P. Das
||Mr. Dhaneswar Chhotray
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To protect the rights of SC/ST students/ staff/ faculty given by the constitution of India in various provisions
2. To safe guard the interest of SC and ST faculty/ staff/ students the committee members should be alert and vigilant.
3. To avoid any type of atrocities towards SC/ST people, the committee should take up precautionary action immediately (if any) then and there.
4. The committee should take up issues regarding their timely promotion and betterment and welfare and put up to the higher authorities for necessary action.
5. The committee should review the scholarship issues or any other financial assistants provided by the Government from time to time.
6. The committee should submit the monthly report regarding the problems/ issues of concerned staff/ students/ faculty regarding any matters which may hamper the self-esteem of the SC and ST students and staffs.