ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
The Einstein Academy of Technology and Management is situated in Khurdha, India. The campus is on a landscaped green stretch of land near Barunei Hill. The Institute is approved by AICTE, affiliated to BPUT located Rourkela and recognised by the Government of Odisha.
At present Einstein offers 4 year B. Tech degree course in the following disciplines:
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 120 Seats
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 60 Seats
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 60 Seats
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 120 Seats
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING 60 Seats
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 120 Seats
10% seats are reserved for Lateral Entry in the 2nd year
5% seats are reserved under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
The above courses are designed by BPUT, Rourkela with emphasis on developing techno-managerial skills along with the socio-cultural values.
An institution is best judged for its quality by its faculty resource. The faculty has a combination of both youth & experience. Apart from performing formal instructions in the classrooms, tutorial classes and laboratories, the faculty members provide counseling & guidance to students. Individual attention to student is ensured through proctorial support for proper personal development of individual & achievement of academic excellence. Faculty members are deputed to attend refresher courses, short term training programmes and industrial training in order to upgrade their knowledge base. They are also liberally sponsored to attend seminars/ workshops/conferences etc. The institute periodically invites visiting faculty from NITs/IITs and industry personnel for guest lectures for the benefit of the students.
Physical infrastructure consists of spacious lecture halls, multimedia classrooms, tutorial rooms, well-equipped laboratories, seminar hall, air- conditioned conference hall, automated central library, digital library, language laboratory and campus with high-speed Internet connectivity. The academic objectives are achieved through regular classroom delivery, on-line course delivery and e-learning. Digital course materials from NPTEL in various courses have been uploaded into the institute. This serves as an extra learning resource for the students besides the classroom notes and handouts.
The institute follows the curriculum prescribed by BPUT, which is consistent with the model curriculum suggested by the AICTE. The present curricula include a broad based core science and technical component, departmental compulsory courses, professional electives and project dissertation.
Scholarships & Financial Assistance:
There is a provision for scholarships to meritorious students. The nature and quantum of the scholarship is decided by the Managing Committee from time to time. A special Student Welfare Fund has been created by the staff members to ensure & encourage students with proven merit. and economically challenged. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to good performance in the subsequent semesters.
"To grow into an ideal institution by imparting affordable, job oriented, progressive and self reliant technical education to all segments of the society, keeping abreast of the advancements in global scientific and technical knowledge and by encouraging the research approach to make the students best in this technically competitive era.”
- Imparting matchless quality of technical and professional education to its disciples.
- Introducing student centric & innovative practices in teaching-learning process.
- Providing best facilities like financial and moral support to needy segments of the society.
- Promoting and implementing strong set of ethical values among the budding technocrats.
- Fostering and developing the attitude for both entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship skills.
- Continuously collaborating with industry to build bridge between academia and industry.
- Emphasizing and supplementing the students’ scientific temperament towards the research and development activities.